Exhaust stacks are available in a range of sizes. Depending on your incinerator installation site, the size you need will vary. Contact us to verify the correct size you may need.
Available in the following lengths:
4STACKME010P | 18 inch / 45 cm
4STACME037P | 36 inch / 91 cm
4STACME090P | 90 inch / 228 cm
4STACME014C | 18.5 ft / 5.6 m
4STACME037P | 36 inch / 91 cm with collar
Rain Cap – 4CAP-RA012C
The Rain Cap helps prevent rain and other debric from falling into the incinerator unit.
Roof Flashing – 2FLASPI012
Roof Flashing helps create a weather proof seal around the stack where it comes through the roof.
Stack Stabilizer – 2CLAMCH012
The Stack Stabilizer goes around the stack and is anchored to the ground with cables for stability.
Portable Refueling Tank (58 gal / 219 L) | 2TANKFU058
A light, compact portable fuel tank to facilitate re-fueling operations. Automatic fuel nozzle, DC fuel transfer pump (12 V), 13 ft. of anti-static rubber hose. Manufactured in high density linear roto-molded polyethylene for the safe transport of diesel 2” filling plug equipped with three-effects (pressure / de-pressure / overturning) air vent device.
Static External Fuel Tank (520 gal / 1968 L) | 4TANKFU520C
For gravity feeding of the incinerator.
- Capacity 520 Gallons / 1968 litres
- Free standing fuel tank for gravity feeding the incinerator
- 2 inch filler cap, filter, shut off valve
- 60 x 62 x 134 inches / 152 x 157 x 340 cm
Note: Unit requires plumbing to the incinerator.
Diesel Can | 2CAN-DI005
5 gallon / 18.9 litre biohazard yellow diesel can. 29CFR19
32 gallon / 121 litre biohazard containers for holding material intended for incineration.
Tool Kit | 0KIT-TO012
121 piece tool set which includes all the common tools needed to repair and maintain Elastec waste incinerators.
Pressure Guage | 4GAUGTE020
Pressure gauge for fuel pump diagnosis.
Generator | 2GENEGA050
- Diesel power requires less maintenance, is more efficient and provides a long life
- Yanmar LW series 435cc air-cooled direct injection, industrial-grade diesel engine
- Truepower technology provides less than 6% total harmonic distortion for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics, tools and appliances
- Large-capacity 12 Gal. fuel tank with fuel gauge provides a long run-time of 32.4 hours at 50% load
- Idle control conserves fuel and reduces noise
- Low oil shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage
- Durable, fully welded 1-1/4 in. steel frame
- Integrated lifting eye provides easy transport and security on the job site
- 120/240 selector switch provides full 120-Volt power
- Single touch electric start provides hassle-free start-up, battery not included
- Hour meter with maintenance resets, tracks usage and monitors maintenance cycles
Ash Rake | 4RAKEAS048
The Ash Rake is used to scoop out remaining ash from the bottom chamber after burns.
Personal Protective Equipment
Heat resistant gloves and other PPE can be offered, including faceshields or clothing coverings. Models may vary.
Oil Absorbent Pads | 2ABSOPA003
Oil absorbent for the mopping up of spills on the floor.
20 ft Side Opening Container
Elastec incinerator systems can be supplied in custom containers to suite your needs.